Friday, March 4, 2016

It's time to toss !

This post just to remind myself that all my beauty products have expiration dates.

Today I toss away some of my lipstick, brush, eyeliner, and mascara. I notice it has become dry and super sticky.


*hiks problem wanita* Suka beli banyak tapi pakai cuma sedikit. Yang lama masih ada, dah beli lagi yang baru.

Like liquid foundation, if I found it has separated layer, I will immediately toss it away!


And at begining of this week, i did some online shopping *happyyy* 



Tip : keep makeup out of sunlight. UV rays can make your products spoil faster



1 comment:

  1. Hi Fanny,

    Currently I am doing a research about beauty blogger's influence in cosmetic buying intention in Indonesia for my thesis.
    It would be great if you can help me to fill in the questionnaire.


    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RsfM-dO9rATuCB1hqCuY4j5Ktl09MoIGZyEvaz5Rfb8/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link


    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete