Saturday, February 20, 2016

But now I see

God,
Why you sent her to us? You made us so happy even though we did not expect it too soon in our early marriage.

Why You ask us to take care of her but she leave us so soon?
Her days were so short yet beautifully shared with us.
Not a single word spoke by her, but she taught us so well. She is the best teacher I ever had.

I am carrying my baby full term but I knew she would not be coming home from the hospital with me. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. Everyone wants to congratulate you, but those "strangers" had no idea what I was going to face at the end of my journey. No cute baby girl clothes or tiny hair bows for me...
I  knew it before I walk into the hospital that day. I was suprised that Valleria can spend a few days with us at home.

But now I see why You sent her to us.

Thank you to all of you who share your stories with me. Everyday I got lots of message from others. Yes. LOTSS!! It gives me strength. I hope I am able to encourage and inspire people just like what you have done for me.

Valleria lived 27 amazing days full of love. Now, my life goal is to give others mom hope when facing a negative diagnosis. I knew everyone got their own stories.We might not be on the same page. But, Never give up! 
Don't overthinking what people talk.
Its your life. Not theirs.
People will always talk whether you are doing good or bad

2015 has been the best year of my life. 
Married on Jan, 
Got pregnant on March, 
Given the diagnosis on July, 
Valleria born on November 
She gained her wings on December.
This is how my 2015 looks like :)

I wouldn't change a thing about my sweet angel. She was perfect.
Rembering those days made me wonder, "How can I past those days? Am I that strong?"
 I didn't regret my decision. If I can turn back time, would I do the same thing?
YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment