Monday, April 4, 2011

up to the SKY

From now on, i will try to update my blog everyday :p
yeah maybe not every day. but as much as i can :DD

yesterday morning i wake up at 6 in a lovely saturday morning. What?!?!
yes.. because of my bf. going to accompany him for a whole day. A company where he works with held a badminton tournament in Senayan. So I just went there to help and also EAT!

at night, we went to pick his sister that was coming from Medan and have a quick dinner at Citos. GO!Curry. the curry was so spicy that i can't eat them. :((

Sunday. is a family day. so i was being a driver for half day. yes its half day :D because at afternoon i ask my bf to pick me up so i don't need to be driver anymore :p *evil smile*

We went to sunter and pinangsia to look for the granite for my new house, yes my house is under renovation. so we rent the house in another block..

i miss my room :((

After that, massage time :))))

Then we have a late lunch, early dinner at bakmi aloi before we going to pick my bf's sister at Taman Anggrek and drop her at the airport for a night flight back to Medan..




Then we don't know where we are going to, so we just hang around at Sky Cafe. OMG! i don't like it ! sigh!













Ok need to go now. my mom asked me to drive for her to buy some food ! see u guys later.!

No comments:

Post a Comment