Sunday, December 5, 2010

wait






oohh.. December just begin. but i really broke.

i had shop till drop from last month. even before the sale begin :( 
feels like i can't shop a lot again on this year end sale



it had been days i haven't update my blog

uni stuff really makes me crazy

my title for final project got rejected. need to review again and come out with new topic that more analysis or critical review! damn!



and i got a really bad flu for these past few days



pleasee take me home
i wanna go home


decided to go home before christmas..
schedule come faster please so i can book my ticket before it become expensive :(


planning to go to the beach on nu year with my parents and boyfriend. haven't told them yet
hihi

excited.. 

ah yah. my dad just called me and said "u want to go home this month? ok but u need to go to mom's shop and help her or u need to go to my office everyday and take a look on his accounting stuff" o.O

and yeah. i just can say "yes yes" because if i said no. then i will not going back to Jakarta. hihih

come faster pleaseeee

pray for my dissertation report's title will be accepted

*keep finger crossed
*approved approved*

today's quote :
"Life is like roller coaster. you're up, you're down. but the journey will be worth it"

No comments:

Post a Comment