Monday, November 15, 2010

Sweet November

Right after I cam back from Jakarta, my friend, Alvin and his girlfriend, also came to Singapore for holiday. So I took them with Elis to Bugis Street and Haji Lane for shopping. :)
unfortunately when we went there, most of the shop were closed. because it was 9.00! :(
On Friday, we decided to go there once again. And I got a ring and a belt :)) so happy.
it's onlyS$10 !
My Candy belt worth S$17.9
 And then my sister BBM me said that she and her familiy had arrived at Singapore,
so me with Elis and Minal went to her apartment and went for late dinner at Hooters at Clarke Quay

Saturday, it's Universal Day ~
All got very excited for the day. but where's dodo?
He loves green green and green. Go green!


And he loves to take picture. keep asking me to take his picture.

After a tiring day.
Sunday, movie and sushii timee :))
Minal, Elis, and Arginta decided to watch due date on Sunday evening and then have sushi for dinner. my favorite :DD


A must watch movie ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment